As part of our continued growth and expansion, we are seeking a highly motivated CFD engineer to join our team at Bangalore, and helping the team in supporting customers in and around Bangalore.
Working under the supervision of a Team Leader, the successful applicant will work closely with customers to support their requirements and with prospects to perform Pre-Sale presentations and demonstrations suited to their requirement. The duties associated with this position include understanding customer / prospect simulation requirements, resolving technical problems faced by customers, delivering appropriate presentations and demos that meet the need of the prospect. Excellent communication skills and a desire to work with clients are critical to success in this fast-paced and broad engineering role.
Qualified candidates should be self-motivated with customer centric background, with excellent presentation, time management and problem solving skills. The role is geared towards a candidate that appreciates diversity in workload, and the opportunity to learn and develop solutions and methodologies regardless of the industry sector. This position may require up to 25 percent travel.
Minimum requirements include:
· MS/M.Tech Degree, or greater, in Mechanical, Chemical, Automotive or Aerospace Engineering with an emphasis on CFD.
· Experience using STAR-CCM+ or any other commercial CFD codes.
· Ability to listen and understand customer requirements.
· Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal and presentation Skills.
· Ability to conduct training classes involving participants of varying skill levels.
· Good scripting skills in Java. Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++, Fortran, Python etc. is a plus.
CD-adapco, A Siemens Business, offers a stimulating working environment, competitive benefits and job growth opportunities. All qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter outlining your unique qualifications for this position to email@example.com. Please indicate “CFD Application Engineer, Bangalore” in the subject line.